Najszybsze znajomości - Mates.pl
Nie zalogowano
Nowy temat
1 miesiąc temu
Former EverQuest Producer Snapped Up to WOW ClassicI’m not reading into this too much, probs a overall hiring decision by Blizz but because WOW Classic is a buzz theme for gambling news they need a story from it. Doubt you hire someone for a reasonable salary to get people to write about it. I really don’t think that is exactly what he was saying, more-so blizzard hired her and gaming outlets are going to try and sensationalize the hire for clicks.I have done exactly the exact same sort of server WOW Classic progression - no equipment, From the beginning - in when the interest wanes till 4-5 expansions. It is normally year, a fantastic year and a half followed by a year and a half before the urge to play comes back. TLPs brought me to EQ, I played with Agnar to find out what came before wow, its a very fun match, also ive been expecting TLPs since they announced WOW Classic.Yeah, the only thing about TLP is the timelines for WoW are different. But it might make sense before moving to perform 2 weeks of a patch that is given, as to keep it operating. A cycle time to Wotlk may be 18 weeks in the long run. There’s work to be done certainly, therefore it will take a while for them to prepare for that sort of business model however.EQ is experiencing entire expansions in 3 weeks I’d hope that WoW being quicker paced would at least have a"patch" every month (and perhaps a bit faster for BWL/ZG since they are demonstrated to be a cakewalk if you’ve been farming MC for quite long). As much as I like the current game, if it ever tried again it’d need to be a faster content cycle to keep me interested.WOW Classic was done properly. The everquest time locked development servers weren’t. Until level 9, hybrids, like rangers, didnt get spells in EQ. But because of how tightly coupled the customer info and biomedical data are and the way hard-wired it is, they chose to not make the same effort the WOW Classic team didn’t provide another client/client database to run old content that was legit. Therefore, hybrids start getting their charms at level 2 or 1. And that is just an example. The list goes on zones utilize layouts and graphics rather than older. It would just be wrong. That is what everquest tlp did with Freeport and the lands.Yeah, sadly not everything about EverQuest WOW Classic was actually that good, so I love the modern TLP version much more than compared to neighborhood lead personal approaches. And that is completely fair. I actually enjoy the changes. I wish they didnt gate a number of their reduced level spells by expansion since some WOW Classic charms got moved up in level. The zone maps being modern contributes to articles missing and hurts. Either way, however, the community is just as selfish (generalization, there is good folks both areas ) about the retail tlp since it is on p99 along with the economy becomes busted pretty quick. The latter just appears to be an inherent problem with EQ though and also to be fair, black lotus says hi.More mywowgold information on https://www.mywowgold.com/Wow-classic-Gold.html
Website monitoring | Uptimia
Mates.pl używa ciasteczek (cookies) aby polepszyć jakość obsługi. Możesz dowiedzieć się więcej na tutaji w naszej polityce prywatności.
Jeśli się z tym nie zgadzasz, zmień ustawienia swojej przelądarki tak, aby nie akceptowała cookies.